American Arms O/U (Zabala Hermanos) chokes?

buymore

I've got an American Arms Ducks Unlimited Sterling model 12 g o/u choke tubes 26" bbls, 3" made in Spain. Select trigger, double beaded rib and vented between the barrel too. Stamped 12-76 Z.H. under the forened wood. I was told that the Z.H. is for Zabala Hermanos which can be hit or miss, but I'm reading more that the early 70's Zabala's that Richland Arms imported were the bad ones! Zabala makes some high end doubles and they make some extremely low end guns. I also found that this model has boxlock and Greener crossbar, where as most of the economy models do not have the Greener crossbar.

My only question at this point is does anyone know which tubes I need short of taking them to a shop and comparing them to others? The bottom tube looks like a factory MOD (flush) tube, the tube that was in the top bb.l looks like aftermarket FULL (flush)

I patterned it tonight on cardboard at just 15-20 ft and top bbl. mass is centered about 1 1/2" high, bottom bbl. is centered about 1/1/2" low. Seems fine to me since I was so close to the paper. I was also using soem of my hotter laods. so that may also be a slight difference when I bput regular laods through it.

buymore

I think I may have any answer.....all the choke manufacturers list "American Arms" style seperately, so I may just try one of them to see if it works.