Am I insane?

Bulldog

Just wondering. :D

sw329.jpg

FALshootist

No you're not insane. These are great guns. I recently shot a friend's. Look for 44 specials or lite magnums like Ga. Arms 240 gr @ 1000fps and you'll see what a cool gun this is. Even with regular 240 gr 44 mags its a great gun. Dump the Houges and get Packmeyr decelerators and this becomes a really great woods gun.

denfoote

Maybe.
It all depends on if you drank your milk, like your mommie said, when you were younger!! ;)
Otherwise, yer gunna break yer wrist!! :eek:

Jeffro250

Insane cuz your shooting that cannon with wooden grips, YES!!! :eek: Whats that thing weigh...26-28 ounces maybe? Sounds painful!

Greg Bell

A buddy of mine has a .357 pd in bonecrackanium. I hate shooting that gun. I prefer shooting my 870 with factory top-folder and magnum loads--all day!

Bulldog

Yeah, this was one of those impulse buys at the gun show... Don't you hate those impulse buys you make before thinking it all the way through? :D

I'll definitely be stocking up on some .44spl.

Or at least a wrist brace.

Jeffro250

Those grips are GOOD lookin, but honestly, i would put those hogues back on...your hands will thank you! Even my 629 6 1/2" is a handfull...even with the hogues...couldnt imagine that cannon!

Greg Bell

Hey, if anybody condescends to you about recoil, just hand them that thing with some Cor-Bons! My legal services are available. :D

Sir William

A pretty revolver. I looked at a 325 like Joe Hatley has recently. I think they are common sense in 45 ACP. 44 Magnum? Insane.

BusGunner007

NO. You're not insane.
Insane is letting someone hit you in the hand with a wooden baseball bat...or a rubber coated baseball bat.

Oh, wait a sec...yep. You're KWAZY!!! :D

Nice S&W. Great choice in an impulse buy!
Have fun. :)

Bulldog

BTW, did you see Taurus' answer to your new Smith?

Oh, wow! They finally made a Tracker in .44 Mag! I've been waiting for one of those since the Tracker line came out! :)

(Not sure if that's the answer you're talking about, but that's what I've been wanting for a long time.)