Alternatives to 85 gr XTP for .32 H&R? (Or Sources for discounted bulk purchase)

FrankenMauser

My wife discovered my .32 H&R load with 85 gr XTPs today...

What I had on hand would have lasted me almost a year. Now, with her shooting, what I have on hand will last about 15 minutes.

Can anyone recommend a good alternative bullet, that will be cheaper to purchase than the XTPs?
I'd prefer to stick with Jacketed 80-90 gr HPs.
-Sierras are not an option. They still don't know when they'll be running .32 caliber bullets, and I've had some 90 gr JHCs backordered for almost a year.

Alternatively-
Does anyone know of any online retailers that are willing to give bulk discounts for smaller orders on the XTPs? (Say, 500-1000 bullets.)
(I plan to talk to a couple local shops, but wanted to get this thread posted while the world sleeps - and the shops are closed.:()

amamnn

When practicing, I've been shooting Berry's 85 gr plated WCs in mine--they make two different kinds. The one I like best is a hollow base wadcutter. The double ended wadcutter is less accurate- designed for automated bullet feeds. Graf's or Powder Valley usually have a good stock of Berry's.