Alright youse guys

cohoskip

Say what you want about it, but I acquired a Rohm .22LR/.22Magnum single action model 66 from an old friend in a rest home.

It seems to be a replica of a Ruger single action, or very similar anyway. Very good finish, nice and tight with no cylinder play. Seems to be well made.

I took it to the range yesterday. It has a great trigger and performs very well.
I can see nothing wrong with it at all. I will have fun with it... ;)

Tom2

What, you did not spend 700$ for the most fancy hi grade .22 and you still had fun with it? Go figure.

cohoskip

Gunkwazy

I looked at those links. Those revolvers do look like a piece of crap. Mine is the old style single action and looks and shoots like new...

B.N.Real

They were low price revolvers.

That said you might have got the one cartridge that the gun could handle,enjoy.

I would'nt collect them though.

And if anyone offers you one used for more than a hundred dollars,laugh in their face and say ,"Please,I was'nt born long ago but I was'nt born yesterday."

I have a 9 shot double action Rohm 22 LR that I just can't seen to make myself get rid of... aside from the horrible ( looks like pealing flat black paint ) finish, & the clunky looking grip... it shoots pretty good, & has a "functional" set of target sights on it... timing seems OK on the gun ??? maybe a guy should collect good Rohm's ???

got pics of your "good one" ???

attachment.php

Hawg

I've had several Rohm 66's. They were all good guns. In fact the only .22 pistol I own right now is a Rohm 66.

cohoskip

I didn't say I paid anything, I said I acquired it. It has a great blue finish on it also. It looks like new. The only thing I can find "cheap" about it are the plastic grips. I would replace them with wood if I could find a fit.

It's easy to sit there and say that all Rohms (or Taurus or Hi-point, etc.) are a piece of crap without seeing the one in question. Generalizing is not always a wise course...

Last edited: