Almost pulled the trigger on a LC9

Laserlips

WS:

I love mine...... My buddy loves his.. Another buddy of his loves his. In fact never seen anyone who actually owned an LC9 who didn't love it.:D

Jesse

ponchsox

I just traded mine for an M&P Shield. I just shoot it much better. The LC9 was reliable but I wasn't a fan of the trigger.

Half Pint

Owned one for a while. I hated the trigger, as it was way too long of a trigger pull and much too heavy for such a small pistol. I called Ruger's customer service to ask about it and they said it was part of the design to have a long trigger pull. I also hated the grip. It was too small even for someone like me. I'm female and 5'2", and I have really small hands to begin with. MY hands were too big to fire with a two handed grip. I could fire one handed and be a little more comfortable but that sacrificed some of the accuracy. I put slightly over 2,000 rounds through it and could never get past the trigger and the grip. It had a problem with the magazine release at first, where the magazine would get caught in the mag well. But that went away after breaking it in. I traded my LC9 for a Ruger SR9c. It's a little bigger but it is so much better. No trigger issues, the grip is better, and I haven't had a problem with it from the time I got it out of the box to now.