Alliant Bullseye

If it still smells like smokeless powder and hasn't got sticky or produced red dust (pour a little out on a white sheet of paper, then pour it back into the container and check for red dust left on the paper), it is fine. I've got some from my dad's collection of stuff that is older than that and got wet in a basement flood and had to be dried out and still works fine.

Nick_C_S

Send it to me for prompt and proper disposal.

Wow, what a Seedy Character :D Well played sir.

OP: You can't just leave it at you bought a kg of Bullseye and it as made in 1998. There HAS to be a story behind that one.

Alamosa Bill

Wow, what a Seedy Character :D Well played sir.

OP: You can't just leave it at you bought a kg of Bullseye and it as made in 1998. There HAS to be a story behind that one.
If there is I don’t know it, that’s what I was sold at the shop, I also bought a Swiss #3 bp.

retfed

Bill,
I've been reloading (mostly pistol since the late 60's. The answers received are basically correct....................but only one really cautioned about where and how it was stored.
I know you probably no real way of getting that info, but you should proceed with caution, especially in your beginning uses with this.

Some small batches, (like a mag or cylinder or two) of trial loads should be your start. Use a laddering approach and shooting those will provide assurances to early batches.

Good Luck
Lou
RETFED