All I want for Christmas

Navy joe

What would you want to see if your SO was smart enough to create the ultimate gun nuts stocking? That means a regular size stocking which does NOT accomodate a pre-ban shorty AR or the like. Shooting related small items that everyone needs. If over the fireplace, please mind the combustibles.

-A annual range membership

-Some Wilson mags

-A bottle of Hoppes #9 of course

-A Seecamp .380???? Puh-leeese!

-Some new safety glasses Wiley X or similar

-Some Peltor electronic Muffs.

-And....A dillons catalog with a blank check inside signed by the household's chief financial officer.

Navy joe

Yeah, seen that, need better beer choices though. Does this mean youse is trying to organize a shoot-ex at your place?

Bob Locke

-A annual range membership
Did my wife share my list with you? :D

This was the one and only thing I actually asked for! Gonna run about $75, so I told her don't bother getting me anything else.

yankytrash

Does this mean youse is trying to organize a shoot-ex at your place?
"Organize" is such a strong word. Let's say I'm leavin an open invitation for any weekend.

Got some metal target repairs to do this week, and I don't want to shoot on the property until after deer season on Jan 5th or 6th, but after that, it's back to blastin.

Drop me a line anytime you get the itch.;)

Kharn

I wouldnt mind a stripped FN-FAL reciever, a bare 1911 frame and a micro-AR15 like BISHOP on AR15.com has (6" barrel, telestock, it WILL fit in a stocking :D) and an M16 receiver with attached Form 4. All that stuff would fit in a normal sized stocking at my house.

Kharn

Navy joe

Ah, the letter of the stocking capacity ban rather than the spirit.:D

Hey Fatboy, since you never promise anything, I'll promise to try to identify my target tomorrow before I open fire. Years past I heard some strange noises on the roof and opened fire. Hey, heard you had some new reindeer!

Navy joe

Move over fatboy, UPS beat you by a day. Yeah I had to pay for it, but I got my wilson mags and a Dillon calendar. No santa you can't have one, the Mrs. would sew your eyelids shut. I hearby nominate Mike Dillon as the official North American Santa replacement.