All I need now

CrustyFN

Are the dies and components. I just picked up my first 45 today. Here are a couple of pic's.
Rusty

47b8dd00b3127cceb629b0e6406800000026100DZOGblm4Yo

47b8dd00b3127cceb629b0ec406200000026100DZOGblm4Yo

Nice pics. What finish is it? The reflection kinda looks like nickle (doubt it) or polished stainless.:confused:

I don't have personal experience with RIAs, but from what I understand they are a good reliable "entry level" 1911. I say that loosely due to most of the bells and whistles on 1911s to me are baubles and bolt ons...

CrustyFN

Yes it is nickel. I have been hearing a lot of great things about these guns from a few poeple I know and for the price had to try one. I have been wanting a 1911 for a while now and if I had to save $1200 for a Colt or Springfield I would be waiting for a long while.
Rusty

Well, slap me silly. I was wrong to doubt again. No news there...

What plans do you have for it besides having to abuse some paper?

CrustyFN

I have been using it for carry. I was thinking of using it for IDPA and try a few Bullseye matches at the club.
Rusty

totalloser

If I recall correctly, Rock Island Armory just got bought by Kahr Arms, and when they bought it, they changed their policy to use only milspec parts (they weren't before) so they are a SWINGIN' deal for a Milspec .45! Congratulations!