Al Gore`s Inventions...

GIT_SOME.45

I don`t see why Al is against gun ownership.

I know for a fact that while he was Winning the Vietnam War, and being awarded the Medal Of Honor, that he "Invented the Gun".

Maybe this is just another one of his "I have a vision..." delusions...

------------------
SHOOT,COMMUNICATE AND MOVE ON OUT !

[This message has been edited by GIT_SOME.45 (edited October 21, 2000).]

paratrooper

After Al invented the idea of us standing on our hind legs and walking we have made major advancements . I understand he also came up with the idea of giving children in the same family different names . This enabled the parents to tell them apart when discussing them . As a matter of fact Al invented discussing also .
All this talk about electing this great man President is a bit too little . We should elect " His Greatness Al The Inventor Of All Things Worth A Damn " to the post of GOD and be done with it .
After all , he is fighting for you and me . And all we have to do is fight to keep our lunch down when he speaks .
Take a bow Al . Oh dammit ! He broke in the middle . Somebody get some Super Glue !! MEDIC MEDIC!!!!!!

------------------
TOM
SASS AMERICAN LEGION NRA GOA

StevenS

Hickory dickory dock
Al Gore invented the clock
The clock struck one
He invented the gun!
And then he taught humans to walk

Hal

I heard Al invented fire. Something I'm sure he thought up toiling all those long hours in the tobbaco fields.

blades67

Al Gore invented the Union Lable song and then taught it to his mother so she could sing him to sleep with it after he got done inventing this here Internet we have been enjoying. And he invented pants so that Tipper could wear them in his family.

------------------
Guns cause crime like spoons cause Rosie O'Donnell to be fat!

I hunt, therefore I am.

GIT_SOME.45

StevenS,

ROFLMFAO!!! :D :D

Patrick,

I have seen the commercial on t.v. and I think it`s HILLARIOUS!!! :D

------------------
SHOOT,COMMUNICATE AND MOVE ON OUT !

Betcha if we looked up Al Gore in the International Who's Who we'd learn that he:

Was the flight instructor for the Red Baron; taught John Browning everything he knows about gun design; mentored John Garand in the design of the M1 and M14; supervised Kalasnivkov in designing the AK; inspired Euguene Stoner in creating the AR10 & the AR15; taught Einstein physics and Jeff Cooper how to shoot. I would have added that he showed Moses how to part the Red Sea, but nobody would believe me. :(