Aker holsters

bikeguy

I e-mailed them. They said that they don't sell direct (how odd). Anybody know of a retailer in GA or an online retailer who carries them?

Betty

Gaak! Doing a Google search for an Aker dealer was horrible. Aker didn't suggest any places to you?

I did find:

http://www.capoliceequip.com/

When you search under accessories - holsters and click on the Aker section, it takes you back to the Aker site. The capoliceequip.com says if find something you want, they can get it for you.

It's supposedly open to the public and not just police. I've never dealt with them, so I can't tell you any more. Hope this helps.

bikeguy

they asked where I was located so that they could refer me to a retailer, but that was right before the holiday. I asume I'll hear back from them next week.

I really like the style of that holster. Anybody know of an alternative with the flap?

ctc

I have been using the Pocket Express w/ my Mustang for several years. Very good design, excellent design. The back flap present a flat outline and is hinged so that you can get a good grip in the pocket.

Front View:

2002788385210838156397.jpg

Back View:

2002781079756465774002.jpg

-- Chuck