AK 47 & Magpul Furniture/Accessories. Need Feedback!

Smoke Screen

Hey fellas, looking to outfit my saiga AK with some Magpul furniture. I'm putting on the magpul handgrip, zukhov side-folding stock, and foregrip, but I want to put an angled grip on the foregrip, and I'm not sure which rail is compatible with the long foregrip that Magpul sells. Is it the M-Lok rail or the MOE rail? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Also, anybody else a fan of magpul accessories for your AK? The current Tapco setup I have is no bueno.

Venom1956

I'm pretty sure it's mlok moe might work I can check when I get home. I've got the same set up on a converted sporter. If I could do it over I'd go with the Moe stock.

marine6680

If you are wanting an angled grip, you do not need a rail. You can get the direct attachment grip.

Magpul makes mlok atrach and rail attach grips, so you can choose what fits your rail... Direct attach is best if you have mlok slots. No need for a third piece in there.

All new Magpul furniture uses mlok slots, even the new MOE furnature... They still have MOE slot assesories for backwards compatibility with older products, but I think there is an adapter to use mlok on the legacy MOE slots.