ajax grips

hammie

I just got an e-mail from midway cancelling forever my order for a pair of ajax grips. I went to the ajax web site, hoping to order directly, but their website has been taken down. Has anyone heard if ajax is gone? Who else should I try? Eagle? Hogue?

It would not surprise me if they are gone for good. Their quality had fallen so far down it was pathetic. I had to return the last three pairs of Ajax grips I purchased. They did not even come close to fitting the guns they were made for...

jontz

Ajax? Like the company Wile E. Coyote ordered all of his stuff from? Oh wait, that was Acme. Nevermind...carry on....nothing to see here.

EdInk

Welcome to TFL. Since it's your first post, I'll give you heads up that bringing back long inactive threads is frowned upon.

2rco

FYI Ajax is back

I thought I would update everyone here on what has been going on with the reintroduction of Ajax™.

In September of last year, my company, 2R L.L.C. bought the remaining inventory and Production equipment of the former Ajax™ Custom Grips Inc.
We later acquired the rights to the Ajax™ name and trademarks.

Since then we have been working to get the most popular designs back into production and gradually reintroduce most of the original line.

The new line is available at www.AjaxCustomGrips.com

Mods if I should start a new thread on this etc. feel free to move it or let me know. Also I realize that this is an older thread but when Ajax is googled it comes up in the search results.

Thanks,

Raleigh Ritter
2R L.L.C.

Pearlite11_Off-537x343.jpg

PolymerFamily-600x449.jpg

shooter1911

I thought I would update everyone here on what has been going on with the reintroduction of Ajax™.

This is great information. Do you plan on producing any of those great Colt Logo grips for Full Size, and Officers 1911s?

2rco

Shooter,

We are currently investigating licensing for such products.

I'll keep you updated.

Thanks,

Raleigh Ritter
2R L.L.C.