Aguila Primers any good?

I've never tried them, so I'm no help, but if anyone has, we'd all be interested, I'm sure. It looks like Small Pistol is all Mid-south carries at this point.

jetinteriorguy

I switched from CCI SRP’s to Aguila in my pet load for my AR and with no other changes went from 3/4” at 100yds to 1/2” consistently. I like them and happy to have picked up 4000 of them for $300.00 earlier this spring. Now I’m using the CCI’s for pistol and they work great.

BillyBoy 57

Wow , I used them before . But to late . I have plenty of the other primers except for s/pistol . I didnt use many in the past. but need them for a newly acquired 32 h/r magnum .

Marco Califo

I got an order on the way. They came "in stock" for another ONE day and are out of stock again, now. $84.99 for 1,000. I will test them after receiving them next week, and post results to my bang test, and ease of seating (compared to the S&B I am running out of (those have been reliable, seated well and no complaints).
Re: Midsouth, you need to check every morning and order promptly when they are available. They currently have about 90 powders in stock, so I grabbed a pound of BE-86. Midsouth's Hazmat is $20 now.

LE-28

I test them every time I shoot Aguila ammo. I expect they work just fine.
They don't de-prime very hard unless they are crimped in.