Affordable 7.62x39 ammo

940ENNL-1_370x.jpg

It's all gone. I checked. RIP

https://www.state.gov/fact-sheet-un...-russia-for-the-poisoning-of-aleksey-navalny/

kymasabe

I recently saw Tulammo .223 on Palmetto State Armory's website for $7.99 for 20 rounds. I can't find the email anymore but I'm pretty sure I saw 7.62x39 for even less, closer to .30cents a round.
But, as SuperSneakyPete mentioned, suddenly everyone is sold out. Again.

robertsig

It's possible the next president will lift these sanctions, but then it's also possible those Russian manufacturers will slow down production because they've lost the USA as a customer and we'll never see those again.

veprdude

For 7.62x39, I expect the prices to peak in a month or so when all imports on the way are fully exhausted. The will probably eventually settle to around 300 blackout prices for brass case and 35-40 center per round for steel stuff out of Romania and Ukraine if they ever start exporting ammo. There are a lot of AK owners who will want to shoot their guns and demand will be met by someone domestically or abroad. That said, no, we're never going back to 20 cents a round that could be had less than 2 years ago.

Joe-ker

For 7.62x39, I expect the prices to peak in a month or so when all imports on the way are fully exhausted. The will probably eventually settle to around 300 blackout prices for brass case and 35-40 center per round for steel stuff out of Romania and Ukraine if they ever start exporting ammo. There are a lot of AK owners who will want to shoot their guns and demand will be met by someone domestically or abroad. That said, no, we're never going back to 20 cents a round that could be had less than 2 years ago.
You are more optimistic than I. I’ll be happy if we see 35-40 cents

kymasabe

Turkey has been producing alot of arms in the last few years, maybe they'll step up and get into the ammo game.
And with a 7.62x39 shortage coming, maybe we'll see AK prices drop.