Advantage Arms .22 Kit for my Glock 23

Dead-Nuts-Zero

I just purchased the Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for my G 23. I only hade a few minutes to test fire my new kit. I steped up to the line and shot 4 or 5 rounds toward a used target so I don't have a clue to how well it shoots. I then pulled the trigger 3 times very fast and it fired very well. I finished off the ten rounds from the clip and that is all I have shot thus far.

My question is............How well do these shoot. I completly cleaned the barrel and noticed that I could not really see much groving in the barrel. I have other pistols where the groves are much deeper. Do I have a bad barrel? How does yours look? When I cleaned I could see a twist in the cleaning rod tip so I know there is some riffiling but seems to be very shallow. I will know more when I get time to shoot at 30 yds. or so and see how it shoots. I am asking you now so that I can contact Advantage if I may have a bad one. It could be weeks till I get back to the range.

I really liked the way it handled and I think I will be very happy with my purchase once I determine if my barrel is normal.

Thanks for any comments you may offer.

treeprof

The rifling grooves are not real deep; your sounds fine. They're not as accurate as a good dedicated .22. Abt the same as, or a little less accurate than, the cartridge for which your Glock was designed, in my experience.