Adult sized 10-22 stock?

IamNOTaNUT

Does anyone know of a good stock for the 10-22 that will make it more suitable for an adult shooter? The original equipment is so short I feel like a contortionist trying to use it. I have the standard bbl now, but may go to a bull bbl if I can find one at a good price.

Ledbetter

You can get a butt pad extension for the factory stock at brownells or cheaperthandirt or other places. Adds about an inch and a half.

Tom B

I use the buttpad ext for a Mini 14 that also fits the 10/22. Easy installation. Hogue overmoulded stock has an extended length of pull (13.75in) and Butler Creek also specs a longer LOP but I don't know specifics. Either of these can be had in .920 or standard barrel OD for about $70. Hope this helps.

MatthewM

I really like my Bell & Carlson.
If you want to blow serious $ just to look cool, go to www.magnumresearch.com and get the other stock I have. "Barracuda".

Just as cool looking & cheap. Buy the Fajen at Midway.com and remove most of the wood in the main body of the stock to "skeletonize" it. Super cool and only $100. I have a pic if you want it emailed to you.

If your rifle is used for hunting and you want to beat it around, a Hogue black rubber stock should to it.