Added a CZ to the Collection

David the Gnome

I've been wanting a CZ P01 ever since I first held one. For some reason every time I went to the shop with the intention of buying one I ended up coming home with something else. Well I finally followed through and actually came home with the CZ this time. I was quite impressed by all the stuff it came with. Inside the hard case there were two magazines, a magazine loader, a cleaning rod, a bore brush, a multi-tool, a hex wrench for the sights, and five 9mm CZ snap caps. I'll be sure to post a range report once I have time to actually shoot it. :)

PS: If anyone else gets one of these I don't suggest removing the rubber grips unless you need to. It was hell trying to get those screws lined back up while fighting the friction of the rubber; not to mention the fact that the frame is aluminum so it requires extra caution to prevent ruining the threads.

wbw

Congrats on the new P-01. It's a great pistol. I enjoy mine more every time I use it. Hope you enjoy yours.

SkiShoot

Couldn't agree more, I have a P-01 and love shooting it every time. It is such a soft shooter, accurate, and just does not fail. I haven't tried everything on the market, but did test a lot before I bought a P-01, and haven't regretted it, ever. Pic doesn't do it justice:
cz_p01.jpg

djc

great piece. when i was purchasing my first pistol i was going back and forth between the P-01 and a Hi-Power. i went with the Hi-Power but i wish i had gotten both since the P-01 felt so right in my hand.

David the Gnome

I'm thinking I'm going to pick up a set of those half-checkered cocobolo's. :D

The rubber grips are comfy in the hand but they really do stick badly to clothing.

Rmac58

I have a P-06, well designed, accurate and at the time, affordable.
I put a light on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1371.jpg
    IMG_1371.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 47