accurate semi-auto .223

srkavanagh6621

I would love a accurate semi auto .223, and would be willing to spend around $1500 on it after I sell some guns to purchase this one. I was looking at the Sig 556 swat because I really like the way they look but everything I read says their accuracy is terrible. I would like it to look nice and be shoot nicer. I am not a huge fan of the bull barrels because to me they are way to front heavy so they are out. But I was wondering if there is anything in the $1500 price range that would be like the bushmaster PMR or even a sig 556 swat that was accurate. I would be happy with 1 MOA maybe even 1.5 but nothing less for sure. I have a springfield M1A scout squad that shoots great I just dont like how it fits me. That will shoot 1 inch groups all day but LIke i said im looking for the sharp shooting looking semi auto.Thanks and I appreciate the help.

Scorch

I own a RRA National Match A4 that shoots about 1/2" off the bench.
I have heard good things about the Remington M&P 15 Predator rifle.

pythagorean

The Sig 556 Swat is forward heavy. I had one. Accuracy was just as good as most ARs.

In fact the AR 15 is just about as accurate and good as it gets in .223. Also .308 (AR 10).