accurat 40-45gr bullet for K Hornet

Longshot4

I have a good accurate Hornady 35gr bullet load for my K Hornet. I am finding it difficult to find more so I decided to try a second best in 40-45gr. Any one out there have a favorite accurate bullet suggestion that shoots the Kilborn.

Longshot4

Now that is interesting. The K is my little sweet hart. Thanks for that bit of info. I should have looked up the correct spelling but got lazy. I had a sporterized Endfield in a 257 Roberts built by P.O. Ackley. But any how.
My K is in a Ruger 77 it took me some time to get it to shoot well. Perhaps some day it will shoot better. I found 200 Sierra 45gr. Varmenters so that is where I will start. I took 11 cases primed with 6 1/2 and seated some Varmenters about .005 apart to determine the best COAL. My powder of choice is Lil'Gun @ 8.9gr. that I took out of a Sierra manual as a hot load. I'm not so sure about the charge since I have had 13gr. pushing 45gr barns with no pressure issues. I will see. So tell me more about your Kilborn. So it shoots good. How good dose It shoot? Do you know the twist. What are some of it's favorite powders , primers , brass and pills. Is it a solid bolt. I would like to know more.