Academy Sports web site

Pico

I like to browse Academy Sports online but it seems they have removed all of their firearms from their web site. I mainly use this to get an idea of prices. They still have firearms listed in their weekly sales paper. Anybody have information on this?

Pico

BarryLee

I know sometimes WEB sites seem to have some variation maybe different servers or something, but I’m still seeing firearms listed.

Personally I never really found the listings of much help since they aren’t really connected to each store. Recently I was looking at a rifle and found it on-line. I then went to the local store and not only was it not in stock they said they had never carried it. Not only that they could not order it or tell me if it was in another store.

http://www.academy.com/shop/browse/shooting-firearms/_/N-822441185

Glenn E. Meyer

Type rifles or Glock into their search and they come up. They aren't on the drop down menus that I could see but the guns are there.

Pico

Yep

Thanks Glenn! Weird it looks like maybe they are trying to be sneaky about listing guns for sale.

I agree about the comments regarding listings and store contents. I also hit CTD for their prices (and Cabellas.)

Pico

dogtown tom

Pico I like to browse Academy Sports online but it seems they have removed all of their firearms from their web site. I mainly use this to get an idea of prices. They still have firearms listed in their weekly sales paper. Anybody have information on this?
Odd......I found guns in less than five seconds.

In the menu on the left side of their home page choose "Shooting", then "Firearms".................and every gun they have appears.:rolleyes: