Darryl Howland

Done
We are not doing good here
71.7% Yes
28.2% No

DH
"There is no dishonor in rethinking a problem"

Will Beararms

I appreciate the fact that you guys posting these polls. For the time being, we should continue to voice our opinion.

We must stop this poll mentality before it destroys our freedom. We are a Constitutional Republic not a government of the poll by the poll and for the poll. You know at one time if they would have taken a poll on Slavery, Slavery would won out. See where I'm going with this.

Speaking of Galdiator, if this poll crap keeps up, we will make ancient Rome look like Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Heck, we have a good start on it now.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

[This message has been edited by Will Beararms (edited May 12, 2000).]

Shin-Tao

The average Joe isn't going to tell the Oligarchs to stop the anti-gun agenda. The average Joe doesn't care. About anything.

However, you could contribute to Glocks' legal defence fund. They are on the front lines right now.

bullseye

All I see are results. Can't vote. Did they shut it down while they were ahead? Every poll we win mysteriously disappears, but you can bet this one will make headline news!

DC

Moderator Emeritus
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>

Not a scientific poll;
for entertainment only[/quote]

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

cjb

Just voted. 37% say no. "for entertainment only". THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT? 500 rounds out of a 1911, sporting clays, trap, knocking down bowling pins with an AR-15... NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!!! :D
CJB

------------------
" I SHOOT BACK! "

jimpeel

61% YES to 38.9% NO at 2:08 5-13-00 with 15,812 votes cast.

------------------
Gun Control: The proposition that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own panty hose, is more acceptable than allowing that same woman to defend herself with a firearm.

John Marshall

Done.
Current Results: Yes - 56.4%, No - 43.4%

------------------
If you're not a little upset with the way the world is going, you're not paying attention.

glockguy45

this poll isnt defined enough, vote no and criminals dont have to register their guns, vote yes and well you know the story

[This message has been edited by glockguy45 (edited May 14, 2000).]