AAAAaaahhhhhhhhh... I love getting ready for vacation...

What with the 3 rifles, 11 handguns, and 5,200 rounds of ammo that are going with me this time around...

It's going to be a fun, and LOUD, vacation! :p

Gbro

I have carried a few firearms on vacation before, but that ammo can must have wheels on it:eek:, Its sinful to be jealous, so I will just say, :cool: man!

Have a wonderful time.

Most of the ammo is .22 and .223.

I'm not worried about the .22, but my friend has a SERIOUS jonsing for shooting my .223. I really hope he doesn't blow through the 1,000 rounds I brought.

I can't say too much, though, as in return for him getting unfettered play time with my guns, I get unfettered play time with this...

372724063.jpg

A 1971 T top Stingray...

I've driven it many times before, but he just spent the past year restoring it.

I can't wait...

johnbt

"5,200 rounds of ammo"

What are you going to do the second day? :cool:

My senior year of college the guy upstairs had a new '72 454 Corvette and he hated trying to find a parking place for late afternoon classes. So, if I'd drive him to class I could ride around Blacksburg for 50 minutes until it was time to get him. Good thing the 4-lane 460 bypass was just blocks away.

I never scheduled late afternoon classes.

JT

Last edited:

overkill556x45

"Have Gun-Will Travel" reads the card of a man...

Are you pitching a new show to CBS based on HGWT? Paladin roams the roads of Arizona in a Stingray, bringing justice and wit to colorful antagonists? I think it would work. I call first dibs on the re-vamped role of "Hey Boy".

seeker_two

Are you pitching a new show to CBS based on HGWT? Paladin roams the roads of Arizona in a Stingray, bringing justice and wit to colorful antagonists? I think it would work.

Be even better if the car could talk.... :cool: