AA 20 ga. hulls

BigJimP

There are a lot of different versions of Win AA 20ga hulls ...some are better for reloading than others.

Take them out to your local club - and somebody will probably take them ...

zippy13

Price may also vary with condition. Shells fired in an O/U are frequently cleaner than those from pumps and autos since to may not have hit the ground. Bag them in lots of 500 and ask $35 to $40 at the next 20-ga event at your local club.

BigJimP

$ 70 - $ 80 per 1,000 .....wow, maybe some of those 50 gallon tubs full of hulls I have ....are actually worth something ...( Oh, wait, mine aren't once fired / more like 12 times fired ....ok ..) ;) ...and still going strong ...

zippy13

Jim,
After the fact, I realized that I'd assumed they are once fired. I've got some buckets like yours -- you got any red 20-ga AA 20s left?

BigJimP

Nope, I don't think I have any of the old red AA 20's .....

( but I do have some once fired - red AA 28 ga's) --- eat your heart out buddy ) ...;) I'm still using the Rem STS 28ga hulls up( crummy as they are ) .....and keeping the AA 28ga's for a "special occasion" ...

glassguy

I weighed the lot. Approx. 80-90 lb. I guess I am going to have to count out 500 and weigh it to figure quantity. There are a few red ones in there. mostly yellow.

BigJimP

If you really want to sell them ....you're going to have to sort them out by type as well ...not all AA's are the same / some crimp better than others / some have different plastic in the hull / some might be low brass - some might be high brass.

At least seperate the high from the low brass..../ and make sure those red ones are really AA's in 20ga ....they might be something else - because Winchester has not made a 20ga shell in red for many years....