A pleasant surprise

franco45

I ordered a Tyler t-grip for my Cobra Agent in July. As luck would have it I started to read about people who had ordered t-grips as far back as last fall who had not received their merchandise. I decided that I might as well write off the $30 I sent them.
I started to look on fleabay and saw that people were paying up to $90 for used ones. T-grips are nice but not $90 nice.
I was setting on my front porch with my dog Jack today and received a pleasant surprise from the USPS. A beautiful brushed aluminum T-grip for the old Agent. It fits perfectly and looks great. If you have heard the rumors of the demise of Tyler Mfg. They are not true and it appears they are catching up with back orders. Now I wonder what size will fit my K frame?:cool:

spanishjames

That's good news. I looked on their website recently and read all about backorders, and problems with the company, so decided to wait.

Now I'll give them a second look.

Let's see a picture.

10-96

Yup, this is a good thing to hear. I too have been holding off trying to order. Think I'll stick up and get one or two extra each for K-frames and N-frames.