A Pair of 44's.

CajunBass

Just showing off a little.

A nice pair of 44's. Top, a 29-2 (44 Magnum), bottom a 24-3 (44 Special).

100_0392.jpg

100_0459.jpg

The 29 is a little heavier with the heavier barrel, and slightly longer cylinder. With Magnun loads if will let you know you pulled the trigger. She's got a bit of kick. Either of them with 44 Specials is just plain fun to shoot. The 29 also has a slightly better trigger but I believe it's had a trigger job.

I like 'em both. :D

Anyway. Just killing time waiting for the wife to get ready. ;)

Bob Wright

Beauties, beauties, beauties, my friend.

A pleasure to the eye, a pleasure in the hand. Thanks for sharing with us.

Bob Wright

drail

There is just something "special" about a nice blued Model 24. Don't never even think about selling that one. Thanks for the great photo.

rodfac

Now there's a "pair to deal to"...beauties Cajun, you are definitely not under-gunned! Rod BTW...good job with the photography as well!

Ozzieman

Two does not equate to an addiction.
This is my addiction to the 44. Two are magnums the rest are specials.
What you need next is a 21 to go with your great 24.

Last edited:

CajunBass

What you need next is a 21 to go with your great 24.

I had a 21-4?...One of the Thunder Ranch models anyway. It was a great shooter, and was one of the only guns I've ever seen that looked better with a set of Hogue grips on it. That thing looked (and shot) like a million bucks, and looked like serious business. I sold it to finance something else (I forget which one) not long ago.

DFrame

Beautiful. I have a 24-3 too. THough mine unfortunately is a 6 inch gun. I'd MUCH rather it be a 4 inch.

Last edited:

4 Paws

I've been missing a nice model 29 in my collection. Just haven't stumbled across the right one yet. Excellent pics by the way.