A new Kimber

Byron Quick

Staff In Memoriam
Each Christmas I always get exactly what I want for I buy it for myself :) This year it's a Kimber Classic Gold Match .45ACP.

I have only fired two magazines thus far but no problems yet. Sweet shooting pistol. I think I'm gonna love it.

------------------
Byron Quick

RikWriter

Congratulations! I have had my Gold Match for about six months now and I love it. Well over a thousand rounds through it with no malfunctions.

johnboy

Retired Screen Name
Glad to hear that all is well with your new Kimber. The flame throwers seem to come out when we hear about problems with them. It is good to know that they really do put some out once in a while that actually function. :)

Johnboy

Mike in VA

Congratulations on the new 'baby'. I picked up a Kimber Compact in stainless in August, still breaking it in (one FTF in 400+ rounds, not bad, eh?). The gun handles beautifully and is quite accurate. Merry Christmas, and enjoy! M2

Ankeny

Great Christmas present. I am hoping to have my stainless Gold Match back from the custom shop before Christmas. Kimber is checkering the front strap for me (a freebie) as a Christmas present...no kidding.

JoeHatley

One of the range officers where I go purchased one a couple of months ago. He loves it. I've handled it, but not shot it. Seems to be a very well done pistol.

I was quite tempted to purchase one, but decided to hold off and wait for the new Dan Wesson Pointman.

Congrats...

Joe

------------------
Go NRA

BigG

Glad to hear from a happy K!M3ER customer!

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1785