A Must See!

benny27

For those of you who haven't seen this, it's a incredible collection of guns this guy has, go to the general handgun discussion forum and click on (keep it simple...we all love picks), and check out page 3 of the thread and check out Gixerman1000's collection of guns, quite impressive. And I thought I had a collection..:D

Sgt.Fathead

Is there someone under the desk handing that kid shooting irons up through his pant leg? That was like the clown car at the circus! Yeah, he can stand there but I'd like to see him walk with all that hardware in his shorts....

vox rationis

Gixerman, very very impressive collection...but can you wear all of that in your shorts..that is the question? :D

Is there someone under the desk handing that kid shooting irons up through his pant leg? That was like the clown car at the circus! Yeah, he can stand there but I'd like to see him walk with all that hardware in his shorts....

errr...that's just the change jingling teacher sir..and did I mention that I have a gimp leg?!

pesta2

Need to look up Gewehr98 collection also. Mention any, any rifle and he will provide a photo of one he owns.

Freakdaddy

Very nice collection Gixerman!

Let me ask you this though. If you could only keep 1 gun in each category (revolver, pistol, shotgun, etc.), which ones would you pick?