A little ticked off.

David Bachelder

I save my money, I sell my press for more. Now I have the money to upgrade to a Hornady LNL and I can't find one.

Midsouth is saying mid June.

GRRRRRRRRR .....:mad:

Gdawgs

Give these guys a try.

http://www.gunstop.com

They are about 45 minutes from where I live and have lots of stuff. If what you want isn't listed on their website, give them a call. They don't list everything they have in stock.

David Bachelder

I have bought several things off E-Bay in the past. But somehow or another I'm not so sure about this time.

I want to make sure the serial number is above 7000. This way it will have all the upgrades and I don't see any cost savings.

Great suggestion, but I'm a little uncertain.

jct_ucb

It may be worth it to visit one of the big stores (Cabelas, Bass Pro, Sportsman's Warehouse, etc).

I picked mine up a few weeks ago at a local Cabelas and last weekend I saw a a couple at the local Sportsman's Warehouse.

FWIW.

shootniron

There are a good many used entire setups that come available on craigslist...at considerable savings over buying new. Craigslist is the only place that I will buy Dillon setups as I continue to add them to my bench as I replace the Lee 1000's.

m&p45acp10+1

You may end up having to call the closest box stores to see if they have one on the shelf. I know the Cabellas an hour's drive from here has several on the shelves. Though I could not find the item on the website at all. Midway has every progressive press listed as out of stock.

308Prepper

Hope so, it runs like a fine tuned Swiss watch!!!

And thanks for keeping it cleaned up!

And if your tired of that CV-750, send it back. Maybe I can get it too! I'm having to wait 6 to 8 weeks before a new arrives.

Last edited: