A bit high?

Shadi Khalil

I just called a local dealer here in VA and they get 819.00 (before taxes) for a Sig 239 TDA 9mm two tone. That seems a bit high to me. Is it because of the two tone? I'm in the market for one but not two toned. What do you all think?

Wvladimire

$800 for Sig

Hi,

It's not really all that high. Sig's run around the $800 mark whether ss, blued, or nitron finish. Sig's got a hell of a reputation for reliability, plus they are one of the most accurate pistols right out of the box. You may want to see if you can find one used, but again the price will not be that much lower than a new one.

REDCELL

i live in baltimore county, maryland. Most Sigs at my local gun range/shop are in the 900's . Sig P226, 228 229 etc are all $940.

rellascout

NIB should be about $600 to $675 There are lots of them floating around with night sights these days for around $630

Sigs are great pistols but people pay way too much for them. Best thing you can do is find a good transfer dealer.

It took me all of 2 seconds to find the pistol you want for $180.95 less.

Quote Price with tax $859.95

My Price $664 shipped + $15 transfer fee $679

That is not even calling my Sig guy. That is just a number off of Guns America.

rellascout

Yeah they are a little high. I am just south of you and if you buy from guys like Wild Alsaka here on the forum you save a lot of money.

I shop local for ammo and supplies but too many VA dealers are marking up guns too high IMHO. Find out what they will charge you for a transfer.

Rellascout

waynedm

Sounds high to me. Not all Sigs are the same price. You can expect to pay $1000 for a GSR, but only pay $500 for a 2022 Pro. I can't remember off the top of the price of a 239 where I work but I think it was in the high 6 or low 700 range.

Shadi Khalil

I can have it transferd
for twenty five dollars, that seems reasonable enough to me....So how do I get in contact with "Wild Alaska"