9mm collection

bac1023

I love shooting 9mm. I don't buy 9mm handguns anymore, because I have the models I want. I like a variety of pistols.

CZ75B, Glock 19, Kahr T9, HK P7M8, Walther P5

Sig Sauer X-Five, Sig P210, Browning Hi-Power, Smith & Wesson PC952, Beretta 92f

000_0737.jpg

000_0739.jpg

pistolet1

What... no Luger, P-38, Radom, Lahti, MAB, Colt 1911, Astra, Llama, Star, Bernardelli, Benelli, Daewoo, Ruger, Tanfoglio, Taurus, or Uzi? And you call that a collection?
Just kidding... you've got a fantastic collection there; some real beauties in the Sig Sauer, S&W, and Sig. Thanks for sharing.

chris in va

If I could have two 9mm's, it would be the HiPower and the P7. If I didn't already have my Kadet slide on the CZ I'd have a P7 by now.:cool:

I had to check your screen name to be sure you weren't Playboy Penguin.;)

Magyar

You missed this one to complete your remarkable collection...
The Korean Assassin in "tri-action".....:)
33fe3ya.jpg

bac1023

Nice collection. Of course now I have to ask, which one is your favorite and why?

Hard to say, but the PC952 is a great pistol.

stephen426

Very nice collection indeed! Congrats!

Question for you... Which is more accurate, the Sig X-Five or the P210? Sig claims the X-Five rivals the P210 in accuracy.

bac1023

They're about the same. The P210s are worth more money, since the value is going through the roof.

I shoot the X-Five better due to the grip and heavy weight.

OldShooter

9mm

I wouldn't say I have a collection of 9's, especially after seeing yours. I only have three; XD9sc which I carry when I carry, accurate and reliable; CZ75B, nice, but just getting accustomed to it; and my favorite a Radom, but it doesn't get much use. A classic High Power would be a nice addition along with a S&W 952 I think.

I love them 9mm pistols!

I am just like you, I am a huge fan of the "Wonder-Nine". not because I'm a "girlie man", or "gang banger", but because they just look cool, are cheap to shoot, and just as powerful with top of the line self-defense rounds. i only own two 9mm guns now (GLOCK 17,26), if i had more money i would get some more. my top 10 9mm pistols

1. GLOCK 17
2. GLOCK 26
3. Walther P99 Anti-Stress
4. Beretta 92fs
5. USPc
6. Luger P.08
7. HK P7M13
8. GLOCK 34 or G-17L
9. P-38
10. HK P2000 V-3 DA/SA or a P3000