9mm bullet market Best Deal in stock?

Dead-Nuts-Zero

What is the best buy on 9mm bullets right now. I am fairly new to 9mm but buy others often. Seems with the metals market they are all getting up there in price. I noticed that my usual sources Midway, cabelas, and locals have been out of stock on the 1000 - 4000 pce orders. I usually buy Rainier or Barrys.

Anyone have a good deal we should know about?

mactex

Best sort of depends on exactly what you are looking for. Lead, jacketed, swagged, self defense, or simply the cheapest. I personally use copper plated and have found Berry's bullets from Cabella's to be a good deal. This is especially true since I can go to the store and and avoid shipping and handling charges.

Dead-Nuts-Zero

Plated are my choice, but I could start looking at some lead for outdoor shooting if the price were very good. Since one gun is a Glock, the plated are more or less prefered.

Barrys have been good for me in .380, Winchester has been good too purchased locally. Almost everything for my semi-auto's have been Rainier from Midway, but they continue to be backordered and some are not being restocked, figure that out?

Barrys from Cabelas have been a good buy on lg. volume orders due to shipping advantage but they were out last time I tried, along with their Rainiers too. I haven't called this week yet.

Anyone have any experience with the www.brassmanbrass.com ? I saw them listed in here when I did a search for this thread but it was old postings.

Anyone tried these in a Glock - http://www.precisionbullets.com/ or (otherwise) ???

Last edited:

rrp

brassman

I have not purchaced bullets from brassman, but have bought once fired brass from them, and have had good results, and quick service.

Hommbs

I had ordered 5K of the sale bullets from brassmanbrass a while back when they were selling for $29 shipped. They are still a bargain at $34 shipped. I haven't loaded any yet so I cannot tell you how they shoot.

YoungGun

brassmanbrass has no more 9mm bullets. I just personally picked up some brass and bullets (223) from them. You can call them and check to see if and when will they have more available in stock. They have very good price for the 223 bullets.

Yg