97 out of 100 Today...

So I shot 97 out of 100 on the skeet range today... My shooting is finally coming around again... I might have shot a 100 if I had the KlawMan there for moral support...

oneounceload

Now that you have mastered those "easy" targets, its time for you and TKM to venture over to the dark side of sporting clays................;)

Good job on the skeet field!

Now that you have mastered those "easy" targets, its time for you and TKM to venture over to the dark side of sporting clays................

I've shot sporting clays in the past... I like it but at $30 a round (or more) its not cheap...

Last edited:

Virginian

Good show. Best I ever did at skeet was a 97 straight. Then the ultimate choke - a miss on low house 7. I wanted that 100 Straight embroidered patch sooooo bad 47 years ago.

oneounceload

I've shot sporting clays in the past... I like it but at $30 a round (or more) its not cheap...

Where I shoot, it is $30/100 for members, but 5-stand, skeet or trap are about $6/25, or $24/100 - to me, the extra $6 is worth the 14 stations of varied targets and challenges

Dave McC

Staff In Memoriam
Congrats and Mazeltov. Be advised that 97/100 is both nearly there and also far away.

Still,good work!