50 cal. FA Assault Drills

Jim V

Do not forget the equally deadly full auto 9m/m (3/8inch) magazine fed (powered) drill. With these deadly items, you don't even need a wall plug to operate them, just a recharged battery pack. These can be carried concealed and brought into action without warning. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

fal308

Staff Alumnus
I'm going to have to buy another safe! I didn't realize that my Super Sawzall was the evil killer that it is. I thought I was feeling strange vibrations the last time I used it. Funny me, I thought it was the nail I was going through that caused the strange sensations I felt. Now I know better. I also have several of those unregistered full auto 9mm and .50 cal drills. I even have several hammer drills, are they even worse in that they also bludgeon whilst drilling? I almost forgot about my electric brad nailer, though it is only semi-automatic. Thank goodness I resisted the sales pitch of those death merchants at the hardware store and didn't purchase a nail gun. :)

RacerX

Many thanks for posting the link to Bob Frenchu's page. I'd been trying to find that for some time, since my bookmark file got zapped! Backup your bookmarks, fellas!

BigPig

G-Freeman,
I'm dying!!! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Oh man!! I cant stop laughing.

But seriously, that was just a satire right?

BigPig

G-Freeman,
I'm dying!!! That was the funniest thing I ever saw. Oh man!! I cant stop laughing.

But seriously, that was just a satire right?

Thanks for the post and link!!