49 pound rabbit

banditt007

You could most likely run that thing down and take it out with whatever is at hand. :rolleyes:

With that being said if we aren't talking head shots i'd go for a shotgun with some #2's or a bit bigger maybe BB. For head shots i'm sure a .22lr would do the trick. i'd stick w/ velociters for the reason just b/c though.

Lavid2002

Dude an ar15 loaded up with some of my 60 grain V-max's with 23.6 grains of XMR-2015 would turn those things vitals INTO stew. I dont think I could kill that thing though. It seems like it would be all fat and little meat.

FrankenMauser

.270 Winchester loaded with Speer 100 grain HPs and 49.0 grains of IMR 4895 comes to mind.... (Off the top of my head, I think that load is doing about 3,500 fps.) It is amazingly explosive.

B. Lahey

Rabbit fat could be tasty.

Bet you could cook taters in it. Potatos cooked in critter grease are usually awesome, if you've never had duck drippin' spuds you've never truely lived.

Dingoboyx

attachment.php

I wonder if she has any other big animals?

Ginney pig? Beaver? ..... cat?:D

Attachments

• Big Fat Cat.jpg
    Big Fat Cat.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

kwells6

the cat picture is photoshopped... look at te lines around the guy's hands. Its VERY dark. typical giveaway of photoshopping

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Grym, I know my mutts wouldn't have any prob. What with the hogs we target and the random trashing on coon, possum and the relentless BEAVERS that will poke numerous holes in every dog they get a tooth on... them big bunnies would be a cake walk...:eek:
Brent

kyle1974

I don't think you would have to shoot that rabbit... looks like it's just a few minutes away from a full on coronary failure