.45 Colt Anaconda

longranger

I had posted a thread regarding the .45 Colt Anaconda after reading some discouraging comments regarding accuracy due to large throats.
It was suggested to have the throats measured and go from there.It was also suggested to just buy some factory ammo and go shoot it.
I did the later and was amazed at the accuracy,damn near one hole groups @ 15yds.:)Loads were factory Central Fire Ultramax 250 LRNFP and some hand loaded 250gr. Hornady XTP's with 6.5 gr. Unique. Ser # is not the earliest or latest some where in the middle.Revolver had less than a couple of box' through it and is flawless. I feel very lucky to own such a fine revolver.
Thank you all for the help.:D

3-fitty-7

told ya buddy. mine suprised me both times i had it out, i've had it for almost a year and only took it to the range twice because i don't reload and the magtech cowboy's my indoor range carries could choke an elephant after a cylinder and it's cheaper to shoot .44 magnum jacketed bullets which is very odd to me. congrats on the pistol though, hopefully someday i'll start reloading and really see what mine can do, enjoy it!