.45 Colt & .357 Magnum Brass

lamarw

I would say these are a rather rare commodity these days. Anyone have any recommended on-line sources?

mmb713

I use Starline for both. I have a couple batches of 500 357 Magnum and 500 45 Colt. The first batch of 357 I have loaded eleven times and the 45 Colt is going on nine times. The second batch of 357 has been loaded four times. Earlier this year I got lucky and was able to order a batch of 500 in each when Starline happened to be taking orders so I am set for quite some time with new and slightly used and heavily used. Keep checking back on Starline's website and when they start taking orders jump on it. I had emailed them and they gave me a heads up when they were taking orders. They are hard to get right now but so is everyone else. Starline is the best though and usually the least expensive too.

https://www.starlinebrass.com/order-online/all-cases.cfm

LE-28

Cabelas has 45 long colt brass in stock and Midwayusa has a limited supply of .357mag brass but I didn't see who mfg'd it.

Hopes this helps.

Bezoar

you can shop for brass like everyone else and never really get anywhere. Or you can do what others have been doing.

buy the cheapest plinking ammo made in that caliber and buy it like crazy.

cant find 38 special cases anywhere online but i can find craploads of overpriced plinking ammo online...