45 auto holster WW2, maker?

Tom2

I was buying something else from an ebay guy, but he had a nice looking tan WW2 era 45 holster for sale at a good price. Maker is Warren Leather Goods Co. Marked US front and back, but undated. I assume they are a known maker and since it is tan, not dyed black, apparently in original condition. Anyone know anything about the maker? I suppose Boyt would be more popular or expensive?

Scorch

While I am not sure about your holster, there are lots of holsters available from Warren that meet the same description you have given. Some older, some newer. Need to be careful if you are paying premium prices.

Tom2

Well I payed 29$ for it, as it has some scuffs here or there, but looks really good condition, not like some of the tan holsters I have seen that are dried out and falling apart, etc. Presumably it is pre 1945, as I believe postwar ones are all dyed black. Selling from a vet estate, he also has a pistol belt dated 1944, that I am watching to see if I can do it cheap. Most wartime holsters I have seen at shows around here sell for more than 29 if they are real nice condition. Then I have passed on some that were just too worn out looking.