45 ACP Once Fired

gwpercle

Thanks for the heads up . Great deal .
I shoot at that range , they sell 9mm Luger so cheap I just buy once fired rather than speed time and energy stooping over and picking them up .
Buying at the range saves on shipping...even cheaper.

The brass is exactly what they claim it is , not cleaned , polished or deprimed , mixed headstamp. Most of the brass is once fired a few have been reloaded and migh have a battered rim but you get extras ... I have been back and bought plenty with not one complaint . They give you plenty extra to make up for any worn damaged or 38 Super case that gets in the lot. I give them a 10 rating . Nice people to deal with also .
With 45 acp I see no mention of primer size , I don't know if they have the small primer brass sorted out...call them if this is a concern .
Gary

Last edited:

higgite

I'm confused. Is it $79/1000. Buy 2 get one free, or is it buy two get one free for $79 total?

Edit: I called them and it is $79.95 + shipping for 3000 pieces.

Last edited:

T. O'Heir

"...shipping is $30..." Shipping rates are set by the carrier, not the seller. Rates are set according to the weight and size of the package, plus distance and any hazmat fees(shouldn't be any for brass) involved.
"...They don't separate by primer size..." That'd be an issue with 3,000 pieces. Not cleaned, polished or deprimed and mixed head stamps is not. "Some may have been previously reloaded." might be.

Marco Califo

Flat Rate USPS Boxes are flat rate pricing regardless of weight. So shipper does determine pricing, by the size box they chose. It is known and set in advance, and clearly indicated on the website as you order.
Ohair, everyone can ship their SPP brass to you and it can then by your issue.:D