44 auto mag

asavo757

I came into some of this ammo about 800 rounds in total
550 rounds af norma 240 grain power cavity
abot 250 rounds of mexican 240 grain hps(org auto mag ammo)
and 200 rouns brass(norna)
anybody no what its worth or any idea where i should sell it

BruceM

For the factory ammo, about $75-$100 a box or somewhat more to the correct person. Empty brass, maybe $35-$40 per 100. It's hard to guess accurately for this niche caliber.

Isn't this a topic for the General Discussion Forum?

:)

Bruce

44 AMP

Staff
The ammo is collectable, with the Norma stuff usually bringing higher prices than the CDM (Mexican) stuff.

Collectors and dealers will offer low ball price to buy, if they are interested, and of course, high end price to sell.

As an Auto Mag owner and shooter, I am interested, but I cannot pay collector prices for your entire lot, and I am fairly well stocked with reloadable brass already. With the recent run of .44 AMP brass from Starline, original factory ammo has become less important to those who actually shoot their Auto Mags. Everything Auto Mag is collectable to those who want them, ammo, manuals, tools, etc. Price runs from merely high to outrageous, as ( like all collectables) there is only a limited supply of it all.

I would suggest looking at ammo collector websites, and of course, Gunbroker can give you an idea of what some people are asking. Not what its worth, ;) but what they want for it.

I saw an empty box of CDM ammo (no brass, box only) on there a while ago. The seller wanted $35!

If there is something you are interested in that we might trade, PM me, please.