4100 lumen Flashlight

IXLR8

Currently being reviewed by The Guinness Book of World Records, The Torch is the world's brightest and most powerful flashlight. This flashlight is easily capable of melting plastic, lighting paper on fire within seconds, and if you want, frying an egg or a marshmallow on a stick! At 4100 lumens, The Torch is 100 lumens more powerful than The Polarion Helios, the former most powerful flashlight. Looking to buy a bright flashlight? This flashlight torch will not disappoint you.

So how did we make such a powerful, bright flashlight? The Torch uses an incredible halogen light bulb rated at 100 Watts and runs on a custom built high voltage rechargeable battery. To keep the front lens from shattering due to the immense heat generated, The Torch flashlight is equipped with a specialized heat resistant glass lens and is encased in a durable, military grade aluminum case.

Torch Flashlight

JohnKSa

Administrator
Pretty neat toy.

Battery Lifetime: 5 Minutes :eek:

<<<oldkim beat me to it...>>>

Last edited:

publius

Impressive light output but for $200.00 they better work on battery life. Pretty useless if it only goes 5min.

Skans

If the point is to burn things or blind someone, then I'd rather have a 500mw laser.....or maybe just a bic lighter. If the goal is to be able to see - those little LED flashlights sold in an 8 pack for $19.00 at Home Depot work just fine for me.

Not sure what I'd do with a $200 battery burning flashlight?:confused: