.41 short

44 Dave

I just "relocated" 60 rounds of ammo for my Remington derringer. I have been quite stingy with my shooting, was down to about 30 rounds. Now I can do a little "across the card table" shooting again, any body got aces and eights!

James K

Member In Memoriam
Those Remingtons are so easily cracked at the hinge, I strongly recommend against firing them. While some folks believe that the cracking is not caused by firing but by "flipping" open the barrel, I hate to take a chance, especially since so many have almost invisible cracks and look good until they are fired.

Jim

44 Dave

I have been shooting it for years, just was trying to remember where I had stashed the broken (mouse eaten) boxes.
The Remmey ain't too bad a "indoor" gun if you like the smell of a few grans of black powder. A 2" pine back stop is more than enough.

Andy Griffith

Navy arms had some made in Brazil over 20 years ago, and that was the last I heard of any "new" manufacture of any obsolete rimfire rounds.

They seem to be bringing good money for each round nowdays.

I'd be stingy too at $5 or more per round.

Bishop Creek

I have a couple of boxes of Navy Arms .32 short rimfire that I bought years ago to use in a S&W Old Army break top that I no longer own. Never did shoot it. May try and sell the boxes at a gun show.

Gunfixr

The shop owner just sold a box of 41 short rimfire, well, most of a box. It had just under 50rds in it. I think it was the navy arms stuff, but i didnt check it out that close.
Sold it on gunbroker, for a fair bit of money, pretty quickly.