.41 Contender

oldgunsmith

Anyone know of a .41 mag. Contender barrel for sale or trade? Prefer 8" or longer, but not picky about the length. Have an older but like new tapered octagon .45/410 barrel w/expansion chamber & screw-on choke I don't need.

oldgunsmith

Ed's is not far from home, so I've been by several times. I've never found his shop open. They say he's only open on Sat. mornings, but so far I haven't caught anyone there. Have called & left messages more than once, but no reply. Couldn't prove by me he exists.

Cheapshooter

But Ed's sponsors the Contender threads of the site I listed, and advertises there as well. You can look on his site to see what he has.

Guv

Just bought a octagon 25-35 bbl with matching "old style" forend and grip from Ed. Nice stuff.:)

OkieCruffler

To get Ed you pretty much have to call him and make arraingements to meet at his shop. He's a CPA by trade and just does the Contender thing on the side. You won't find better prices, a larger selection or a more knowledgable guy than Ed. This being tax season he's pretty hard to get ahold of.