380 sized and primed

ragwd

First, if I am not allowed to post something for sale or trade here, Moderator please move to appropriate forum.

I sold my Ruger LCP, darn nice little pocket pistol, but I still have 205 pcs. of 380 brass that has been tumbled, sized and primed with CCI small pistol primers NO. 500. I don't really need the money but I would like to trade. I'm in need of .40 cal dies, or any other good trade, knives or whatever. Will add $'s for right deal. Only considering face to face in the Cleveland Ohio area, since the cost of shipping hazardous.

ragwd

khbg.JPG

Sevens

Shipping primers is a HAZMAT, but they cease to be HAZMAT when each primer is primed in to a piece of brass. IIRC, they will then become ORM-D, just like ammo.

I am unsure if you can simply walk them up to a USPS or UPS/FedEx, but your FFL can likely ship them without anyone incurring a HAZMAT handling charge.

Sevens

Oops, wanted to add, just for the sake of info:
First, if I am not allowed to post something for sale or trade here, Moderator please move to appropriate forum.
The Handloading & Reloading area of the site is the -ONE- different area where we specifically do allow FS/FT/WTB posts right in the middle of the discussion.

Frankly, I like that, a lot because it tends to weed out the hacks that only ever visit TFL to buy or sell. :p

ragwd

Lee, I have 1000 40 cal brass, so I don't need more. Thanks anyway. I would add some cash to the deal for the dies though. Also I have 250 hand loaded already that I cant sell and I don't want to unload them. That seems like a lot of work. Guess I should have thought a little more before selling the LCP. None of my friends own a 380.