.32 win Sp mold anyone?

Rangefinder

All right, I'm having a fit here... I'm going nuts trying to get the mold for my 32 win sp (keep loosing on ebay because I always seem to be at work when someone bids an old 32-40 mold up to insain amounts, wiping my possibilities out completely unless I want to set a max that will require a second mortgage :eek:) and everywhere else I've checked that "carries" molds is on back-order for weeks/months on 321-323 caliber... Does anyone have a 32-40 mold they would like to deal on? Maybe a lyman #321297 or #321298 they're no longer using? PM me if you have ANY suggestions or a mold you'd like to work a deal on.

You may find one on castboolits. There is a section on there you can post items you want to buy. You may have better luck over there. It is located uder the "Swappin and Sellin" forum as a subforum called "Want to Buy". Good luck!

Rangefinder

Wouldn't ya know it----Once I start hitting all the alternate sites and maybe nailing down a set of molds, the ones I've had on back-order forever shipped today..... LOL Murphy's Law... :rolleyes: