32 Special bullets- nowhere to be found!

KBP

I have an old Winchester 32 Special that needs 170 grain jacketed flat nose bullets for reloading. I am having trouble finding them. Most places say they are backordered till August or just out of them! Anyone know where to buy them in the near future?

jag2

Midway shows Speer in stock (which I prefer over Hornaday but they're okay).
I have bought them from Blue Star at gun shows before and if you want lead
Oregon trail has them.

KBP

32 Special bullets

Thanks for the information! I found them! Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets in
.321 caliber. I ordered a bunch and got $10.00 off my order with new promo code # 5031174 Their shipping was cheap compaired with other sites. I can't wait to try these new bullets. Has anyone else tried them in a Model 94Winchester 32 Special? Ken :)

Rangefinder

As an alternative, you might want to consider casting... I primarily took up casting in order to keep my .32 fed due to lack of available components and cost of factory cartridges. Now, after a great deal of time has passed, I cast for nearly everything I shoot--that would be the disclaimer--It is very addictive.

Just for FYI: I use a 155gr hard cast bullet for all the plinking I care to do at a pathetic $0.07 per shot, and size down then paper-patch the same bullet for jacketed-velocity hunting loads.