32 Lead

LAH

Cast a few today. The Magma 32-115-RNFP. I don't own a 32 but can size these to .311-.312 and use them in 30-30 Handi Rifle.

Mike / Tx

Sweet looking bullet there. Your few's look like mine, once you get things up to temp it's hard to just stop just because. :D

LAH

I used only the single 2 cavity mold under my Master Pot with the fan on. Never checked the dump time but should have been at least 4 dumps per minute. This bullet did good for those who purchased it. Most were fired in the 32 Single Six Ruger. Here a better picture of the bullet.

Mike / Tx

That actually looks like it would work well in the 30 Carbine as well. I have one of the Ruger BH's that I know it would. Like Beagle said with that lube groove all it would be required would be size to fit, or maybe throw on some powder coating first then size. ;)

I have a nice Accurate 31-115H that I got from a fellow over on CB's. It shoots great and hits pretty hard for what it is, out of the BH. I touched base with TOm and he drew up a bit heavier version the 31-125F with a GC on it but I just haven't had time to have him build it yet.

Just too many irons in the fire for only one of me. :D