.308 Match Brass for Sale

408Stang

**** ALL BRASS HAS BEEN SOLD****

Greetings. I am a private seller, not a business.

I have 175 pieces of ONCE FIRED .308 Remington Match brand brass for sale. The price is $40 shipped in the continental U.S.

I also have 300 pieces of ONCE FIRED .308 Federal Gold Medal Match brand brass for sale. The price is $45 shipped in the continental U.S.

ALL the brass has been lightly polished but NOT deprimed.
ALL the brass has been fired from bolt guns.

Payment must be by Paypal or cash in person ONLY. E-mail me @ Stangit@q.com with any questions.

I am an instructor for this organization: www.precisionrifleworkshop.com. We also offer civilian courses at: http://www.precisionrifleworkshop.com/prwcivilian.html please check out the website.

Attachments

• 120_2015.JPG
    120_2015.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 119_1931.JPG
    119_1931.JPG
    194.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 119_1926.jpg
    119_1926.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

5R milspec

brass

was the brass shoot out of a bolt gun or an auto?and why want a postal money order work.kind of confused.the post says willl ship in the US but also says will only take paypal or cash in hand.just woundering.

Last edited:

408Stang

I'm confused why you are confused....

First... ALL of the brass has been shot out of bolt guns, mainly Remington 700's and a few Accuracy Internationals.

Second, I sold a lot of the brass today to local buyers so I revised the listing above.

As far as payment goes... postal money orders are as easy to forge as a check is so I refuse to take "paper" payments unless it's cash. Paypal is fairly safe because of the registration requirements, and the buyer / seller protections from Paypal, so less fraud occurs by doing transactions through them.

I don't know what you mean about shipping. I'll only ship to the continental U.S. at the listed prices because that's where the USPS "Flat Rate Boxes" ship to. Otherwise the shipping costs are higher.

Le me know if you have other questions.