30 carbine weapons question

celtgun

What weapons are/where available in 30 carbine besides the M1 Carbine and Ruger Blackhawk?

Shoot and pray daily.
Lee Jones (Celtgun)

pgpipefitter

other .30 carbine guns

The Dominican Republic manufactured the caliber .30 Cristobal Model 2 Automatic Carbine with technical assistance from Pietro Beretta it resembles the Beretta Model 38 submachine gun. Page 417 Small Arms of The World.

bamaranger

two I know

Marlin made a lever rifle called the Levermatic in .30 carbine, long discontinued.

There was an auto pistol, the Kimball, that did not last long either.

Scorch

The famous/infamous AMT AutoMag III was made in 30 Carbine.

30 Carbine is kind of a cult cartridge. Everyone has an idea of its capabilities and limitations, but some folks are just in love with it.

I have the common ones...

30 Carbine - Carbine
Blackhawk
AMT Automag -3
Contender barrel

the Automag 3 is actually even more fun than the revolver, even though I'm pretty much a revolver guy

gak

Three or four years ago, US Firearms (USFA) made a limited run of their Single Action line commemorating the .30 Carbine.

Sevens

There was a semi-automatic .30 Carbine chambered pistol called the Kimball. It was produced in small numbers in the late 1950's, looked somewhat like a High Standard pistol, and it was, by all accounts, not a pistol that is safe for shooting.

Aww heck, I see bamaranger mentioned it first. Interesting pistol, but not for shooting.

Taurus made a double action revolver called the Raging Thirty -- but I've not yet actually seen one of these and I've often wondered if it was actually produced or just advertised. I think it would be fun.

I've got a Ruger Blackhawk.

Big Shrek

I'm looking for a Marlin 62 after I get a few more things...

also an Iver-Johnson Enforcer in .30 and the MAGAL or a HEZI (Israeli) in .30 carbine :)

Hey, and don't forget the Excel X-30!!
While they lack decent mag capacity (10 rounds was the last I saw), its got hope...with a bigger mag ;)