3" S&W M13 GONE in less than 30 minutes

Carmady

The other day on Armslist near the top of the first page was a S&W Model 13 with a 3" barrel For Sale/For Trade. He didn't call it a M13, but something like a S&W 357 Magnum.

How much? Best reasonable offer or trade for a particular Glock or something else.

I saved the pics, and emailed the seller. The ad had been up less than 30 minutes, but had been deactivated so the email was aborted.

So I clicked on "Listings by this user" and he had some other stuff, and I emailed him through one of those asking about the 13. No reply.

Attachments

• S&W M13 a.jpg
    S&W M13 a.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 253
  • S&W M13 b.jpg
    S&W M13 b.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Eddietruett

I hate when people won't even return an email or a call. Can't they take 10 seconds to say I changed my mind or its already sold. That is just respect. I wish one like that would pop up around here. It wouldn't last 30 minutes either unless the owner wanted both of my kidneys. I love 3" K frames and have been know to pay dearly for one. They are only going to go up in value and 3" are getting more popular every day.

CajunBass

I think I saw that gun listed on a local "gun for sale" board. It had been up there about thirty minutes or so, and I was surprised it was still there. Something like that usually moves fast. I thought about contacting the seller, but decided against it.

big al hunter

Given what it was....your email was probably number 342 that he received in those 30 minutes. :eek: It would probably take him 2 days to reply to every email received from that advertisment.;)

Carmady

I hold nothing against him for not replying. Armslist has no shortage of time wasters, scammers, and bs in general. Someone may have made him a good offer and told him to take his ad down. That's the only one of those I've seen on Armslist. I doubt if he knew what it was, made no mention of the 3" barrel.

And here's the final pic:

Attachments

• S&W M13 c.jpg
    S&W M13 c.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54

skoro

My 3" Model 13 is maybe the last handgun I'd let go. I get the impression they're popular and it's no mystery to me why that is.