3 inch J frame holster

RsqVet

Recently purchased a S+W 60-4 with the 3 inch barrel.

Looking to obtain a belt holster, snap break due to legal requirements. Looking for a quality, leather, fitted rig. Belt slide or similar.

Not having much luck with the usual sources and not interested in a generic poorly fit holster.

indiandave

Try Kramer Hosters. Not cheap but very well made. Also give Lobo Gun Leather a call. He also does top notch work.

MADISON

A 3 inch "j" frame holster

I get my holsters on www.e-bay.com.
I go to e-bay and type in "Bianchi leather holsters". There are always 50 or more available to bid on.
Until John Bianchi and Neal Perkins [Safary? Land sold out they made excelant holsters. Now both new owners are using man-made materials.

dairycreek

SILVERDOLLARRETOUCHED.jpg

Another recommendation for SIMPLY RUGGED. The gun in the pic is a 3" S &W Mod 60. The holster is a Silver Dollar Loaded. Great carry combo.

Garage Dog

I'll build you one!

RsqVet, Here is a picture of a tuckable holster I finished this morning. It's only a 2" barrel. If you buy the dummy to use as a mould (Blue Gun) I'll build you a holster in any configuration and color you like.

Dan.

Holsters043.jpg

This is one I built for my SP 101 with Chrimson Trace grips.

Holsters044.jpg

SaberOne

That’s a real shame about Bianchi. I use to live about 10 miles from them. In fact, I recall attending to his daughter when I was a paramedic in training. As a deputy I purchased all of my Sam Brown gear from them, which included various breakfront holsters, practically every belt they made, and the once popular “B-Light” flashlight. Boy, those were the days when life was a lot easier, and heck a of lot more fun. ~
Regards, :rolleyes:

Last edited: